Division of Atmospheric Spectroscopy
headed by Prof. Yurii N Ponomarev
- Experimental and theoretical investigations of rotational-vibrational molecular spectra, analysis of intramolecular interactions.
- Theoretical and experimental investigations of the shape of spectral lines and physics of intermolecular interactions.
- Study of molecular absorption as a dynamic climate-forming factor.
- Compilation of spectroscopic databases and development of information systems .
- Physics of active media and development of lasers .
- Development of high-sensitivity laser spectrometers and devices for analytical monitoring of air and water media.