IAO Presentation site - Scidivs Struct
headed by Prof. Aleksandr A Zemlyanov
- Investigation of laser radiation propagation in the turbulent atmosphere.
- Investigation of formation and transmission of optical signals in multicomponent inhomogeneous scattering and absorbing media.
- Nonlinear optics of the atmosphere.
- Adaptive optics.
- Physics of generators of coherent radiation.
- Development of methods for lidar sensing of the atmosphere.
- Development of lidar systems.
- Theoretical and experimental investigations of laser radiation propagation through discrete scattering media.
- Physics of remote methods for studying geo and technogenic anomalies from their optical manifestations in the atmosphere.
- Atmospheric femtosecond optics.